Have you ever observed your own thoughts? Have you ever noticed the circus going on in your mind? We think around 60,000 thoughts a day and most of them are recurring thoughts trapped in a thought pattern. Isn’t that frightening? It’s only logical that our subconscious is overburdened with it and can no longer distinguish negativity from positivity. So the more negatively we think, the more we manifest it in our everyday life.
Why Writing Mantras can Change your Life.
When I understood this, a whole world opened up for me. It was clear to me that I had to apply this to my writing process as well. In order to get my fears and doubts under control, I first began to observe my fears when I started to write down all my thoughts. “I won’t be able to do anything today,” “I can’t write,” “What am I doing here at all?” Yes, exactly such thoughts and many more. With this process I faced the fear. The more I faced the fear, the smaller it became. Then every morning I began to recite these writing mantras in front of the mirror in order to implement new thoughts into my consciousness and replace them with the old ones. You won’t believe how much it helped me and what a tremendous power it has to give me good thoughts every day than to feed us with negativity and fear. Here are 20 Mantras just for you! We wish luck with your transformation!
- I can write.
- Fantasy, Creativity and Enthusiasm bubble up in me.
- I am an infinite source of creativity.
- Today I can concentrate easily and keep my focus.
- I inspire and touch people with my words.
- I breathe deeply, calmly and relaxed.
- Success is part of my life.
- I am full of energy and vitality.
- I enrich the world with my poems/articles/books.
- I’m a creative person.
- I change the world with my poems/articles/books.
- I love writing because it gives me happiness and energy.
- Writing fills me and gives me great joy.
- I am a talented writer
- Writing cures me.
- I write calmly and powerfully.
- I possess boundless energy. Everything is possible for me.
- I am always in the flow of writing.
- I am happy about my writing success.
- Divine energy flows through me and fills me with joy, confidence and strength.
What Mantras do you use? What’s your favorite one? Leave us a comment!
Artikel auf Deutsch lesen.